Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Moonless Night...But I'm Still Blue...


PP wrote:
"Hmm. Mess even today. Now waiting for his call to explain to me and my friend why he failed today and a new story for that, then reschedule for tomorrow or day after. My friend will be here till Saturday, if we get the docs, only then we have lot to do. Need to get sign from his wife in 2 docs too, that's another worry and then go to bank and get transaction done, which is the big trouble of all."
To which I answered:
"Go on with all the big trouble. At least there is something to go on. I'm waiting and holding everything for the scoop. I will add my patience to yours. Just eat and sleep in the interval. You will need both." - Doray
PS. This is life's tournament - you are flesh and blood, and not an immortal dragon with many lives.

I am thinking back on those last moments before I left Singapore. I miss the hustle and bustle of that miniature city, where everyone mind their own businesses. I can wear a dress to the train, take a ride standing up and nobody stares. It's truly wonderful not to be stared at. Lately, I bought a few dresses just to relive the feeling of independence. But I truly miss him because he is a part of my independence. He freed me of my inconsistencies and fears. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment