Sunday, June 23, 2013

Why Moonlit Night in Antipolo Makes Me Blue...

PP:
"There was a stranger who came and got into the heated pool same time as we did. He was a French poet. I don't understand French -- only Spanish -- but he tried his best to translate his poems. It was an effort but he made it seem pleasant.I am not bored, just trying to understand my feelings. Why am I here trying to think of a person who is 18 hours distant by plane while a proximate person does not give me the same excitement?

Your forgetfulness does not help me.I'm really sorry if we got into a cross current last night. You can really be a bad boy when you want to be. Nothing new. You have explained to me why and I am satisfied.The story is taking a confusing turn because I am being double minded between disclosure and secrecy.I have taken out the term Fx in all its variations and resumed the use of term "resource".We can finish the book in 2 days if you can decide whether success or failure of getting the resource-- or just leave the ending hanging."



I should have told you this:
 "I can never finish the book without you by my side. If you choose to disappear, then I will just let everything go hang...It's not as if I will turn my back on writing for other clients. There are commitments which I must continue, but it will not be the same writing without you to lighten my day...Heights usually scare me, but looking down the simulated mountain at Gardens by the Bay did not cause a single tremor from agoraphobia."
Night after night, thinking where have the stars gone? 


No comments:

Post a Comment