Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Up, Up and Away to Cagayan de Oro

The plane trip to CDO was more eventful because of the changing forms of the clouds. It never occurred to me that a plane trip is critical because of the possibility of a plane crash. Up there, what mattered most to me was what I plan to do soon as we get to the hotel. The crowd that milled around the baggage carousel was the motley kind - locals mixed freely with returning expats. Nobody minded anybody - everyone seemed preoccupied.

I am now like a flotsam in the sea, being tossed to and fro by events which happened, and will continue to happen in the future. Everything must be written down so I will remember the ignominy, and the needling pain - before I entirely forget. Before this thing happened, I was bubbly and forward looking. I cannot understand how a relationship that seemed so right suddenly go so wrong.

I messaged him soon as we landed at Cagayan de Oro (CDO):

"Hey. I'm now at Marco Hotel at CDO. Wish you are here. Soon going out for lunch. Be looking forward to hear from you. The Internet here is strong, I think. Please go through Ch 4 & 5 before I go on with more. Will ping you when back from lunch. Bi.Keep away from sudden tow of waves.S."


I decided to insert a momentary inspiration in the book and sent him a whole chapter with some questions.


" In a metric of love and hate, you are somewhere away from the middle point, travelling towards one end-- but what which? Don't worry, I love writing, and I am not ambivalent about it-- actually at the extreme end of loving it to death.
If you cease to excite me, or if you bore me, I will be the first one to terminate this madness. Your honesty is what fascinates me, even your brutal honesty is quite charming. Lose that by lying to me -- I will shred you like paper."

His answers were typical of what he is - brutally honest. He messaged back:

"You know me. I don't need to answer any of these. And I am who I am. I might bore you or excite you, it really is NOT about me, but it's about how you perceive me. Gandhi might be boring to me, but exciting to you. God might be believable to me, but unbelievable to others. It's not the mistake of God or Gandhi, but our perceptions. So, work on your perception if you feel I am boring.

Universe is a Clay. Mind is the Tool. Get to work - shape the universe the way you want. Shape your life the way you want - just make an awesome living out of it. Stand as a beacon of life-creator. It's not God, it's you. God has embossed these powers over us, trusting us to be wise to use it the right way, and let's show the gratitude to God by using it for the betterment of mankind and ourselves."

I would like you to know...

"Thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes, I need to re-read your messages to see the real meanings."





No comments:

Post a Comment