Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Riding the Waves And Tasting the Saltiness of the Sea

"Do you remember saying at one point that you wish for us to be together? At the same time you said, why should we be together? What were you thinking or were you just "emoting" being carried by generosity, as you think perhaps I am being generous to you? My time, my thoughts, my attention, my risks, everything that I am -- are you worthy of these according to your estimate?

I do recall I was the one who offered to do the book on rings as sort of a KAMI part 2, but agreement to it was your part and responsibility, for completion is both our part. Do you think you are having a fair exchange? Your time for my time, etc.? Like you, I do not like to overthink or stretch anything beyond reasonable proportions. I need you for my own reasons; you need me for your own reasons - and so we will continue this way until I give you the rings book. 

Midnight in Singapore
How long do you think we can sustain "friendly"  relations or how long do you think we have before we get on each others nerves again? I can go faster or slower according to your estimate of this. I do not like to write a book with someone I hate.Your story is very simple, but what happens in between is very complex. You are very raw emotionally, although maybe advanced intellectually. Do you believe this? Why or why not? Even God the Almighty spends precious time to reason with us; he says "Come let us reason together". Why do you think He lets catastrophes to happen when He can prevent them from happening? I know you have the answer to this.

I hope all the above sets the record straight.You are my boss now because I let you be. Means? Interact with me. Say more than hard data or one word answers. Tell me what pain feels? What aches? How does the sand feel? What color is your sun? Does it blind you when you look at it? Does it have rings? How do you walk over the sand? Barefoot? Do you see anything as you walk?" 

Sometimes the sea is more salty when you are in your bed and musing about a failed relationship. The saltiness makes you cry yourself to sleep....A writer is lost without an inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment